ALSO FIND ON fACEBOOK: ALTERATIONSETC
We are NOT purchasing dresses; rather, we are currently accepting the following gown types for consignment: Wedding gowns, Mothers gowns, Bridesmaids, Flower girls, & other formal gowns. We will start accepting Prom gowns January - February 2018. Homecoming will be June- September. You pick your asking price and we'll do the rest!
DRESS CONSIGNMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS-2018
- Gowns will be on a contract basis for 3-6 months. You are welcome to continue renewing your contract; however, you are responsible for coming into the store 2 weeks BEFORE your contract ends to extend it.
- If not sold, you must pick up your gowns within 2 weeks AFTER your contract ends. If you DO NOT retrieve your items you are donating your dress to Alterations Etc. to receive any further profit or use.
- You will pick your asking price & give a price range. Your price equals 40%-50% of the sale price. All dresses will also be for RENT. If a dress is rented, you will receive your asking price & ownership changes from YOU to ALTERATIONS ETC. for any further profit or use. (You don’t need to worry about the RENTER'S use/abuse of the dress. The RENTER will be responsible for leaving a deposit to cover any damages, etc. ) Alterations Etc. will occasionally have a ‘Sale’. The SALE price will decrease your asking price, but not lower than the lowest of what you want for it.
- Dresses need to be Clean upon drop-off. Any stains, spots, signs of dirt or soiling will not be accepted without a cleaning fee (IF ALTERATIONS ETC. AGREES TO ACCEPT). Dry cleaning kits at home are a good alternative to Dry cleaning; however, proof of dry cleaning may help it rent/sell sooner.
- Gown will be inspected upon drop off & reviewed for any repairs that need made. Repairs will need paid up front.
- Alterations Etc. will not be liable for any damages due from customers or unforeseen conditions (fire, tornado, etc.) THEREFORE, you are responsible for insuring your items prior to dropping off .
- You agree to allow Alterations Etc. to use your gowns for further advertising such as photo shoots, fashion shows, etc.
- We will do our best to advertise online at no additional charge
- If you wish to break your contract-at any time- you are required to pay Alterations Etc. 50% of the asking price.
- When you earn $600 from dress sales, you will be given a W-9 to fill out and receive a 1099 form for tax reporting purposes
- Alterations Etc. will let you know as soon as possible when your gown sells so you can make arrangements to collect your payment via check. If you do not cash & collect your payment within 30 days of being notified it will be voided. No store credit will be given.